ProSafe is committed to assisting in the containment of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and keep our staff and students safe. In light of the current situation, we are following the recommendations of Fraser Health, the BC Centre for Disease Control, and the Public Health Agency of Canada.
ProSafe is not currently aware of any COVID-19 cases within our on-site or off-site locations. In the event of a confirmed case, we will provide information with the guidance of public health authorities.
In efforts to keep our staff and students safe, we are continuing strong hygiene practices in the following manner.
- Implementing a non-contact policy for staff and students directed at handshaking.
- Providing brand new packaged CPR masks to all first aid students.
- Providing brand new disposable gloves to all First Aid students.
- Promoting strong hygiene practices amongst all students and staff.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and facilities.
- Asking staff and students who have traveled to high-risk areas or who have come in contact with those who have traveled to those locations to self-quarantine for a period of 2 weeks.
- Encouraging students with flu-like symptoms to stay home, contact health authorities and reschedule their course. There will be no additional transfer fee costs to students and clients during this time.
- Encouraging staff with flu-like symptoms to stay home and providing work from home options where possible.
Please see the links below for additional information on COVID-19.
If you have any questions please contact the ProSafe office at 604-585-7233 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ProSafe Team