SuperHost offers affordable, relevant and quality customer service training for front-line employees in the tourism industry. SuperHost is intended for people who are entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break, or are fairly new at working in a customer-facing role.
SuperHost was first launched in 1985 in preparation for the Expo’86 in British Columbia. Since then, SuperHost has become the standard for customer service excellence in BC and an internationally recognized leader in training for the tourism industry.
- Basic customer service, communication & teamwork skills – some of the key 21st century skills.
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives.
- The importance of front-line employees in service sector businesses.
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers and employees.
- Communication etiquette and best practices.
- Service recovery techniques.
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality.
This is 6-hour course is in classroom format and the lessons include fun, interactive activities and participants will go home with ideas and skills that they can apply for their job right away.
There is no previous training required for this course.
Certificate will be given at the end of the course.
Course fee is $125+GST
What to Bring:
|Course Name||Location||Start Date|
|SuperHost - January 14, 2021 (Thursday)- Surrey||Surrey Campus||
|SuperHost - January 21, 2021 (Thursday)- Abbotsford||Abbotsford Campus||
|SuperHost - February 17, 2021 (Wednesday)- Abbotsford||Abbotsford Campus||
|SuperHost - February 19, 2021 (Friday)- Surrey||Surrey Campus||